Our custom stacks are Engineered to flow more air and give you the looks, and performance gains you desire.
Although there are several competitors offering cheaper and inferior alternatives, SoFlo Diesel's quality and attention to our products far surpasses the competition.
We strive to give Diesel Enthusiasts the most solid, best looking, and highest quality stacks available.
We use thicker material than our competitors, which yeilds less drone, more soild mounting, and lower stack temperatures to keep your load safe.
We love what we do, not to mention our stack kits are hand welded, cut and coated in the U.S.A
Our Stack features
- Our Simple Single kits use an effective and clean plate design, that allows for no inlet reducers, no clamps, and a full 7" stack from bed to tip.
- This allows for awesome looks, great flow, great sound, and super solid and easy bed mounting.
- Each kit is designed to fit as many configurations of trucks as possible. which means that the kits are universal, allowing for easy installation whether you have a Dodge, Chevy, of Ford, long bed or short bed.
- All stacks are powdercoated, using a slightly modified process, to withstand the heat, and retain a like-new finish for years to come.
- The Standard 40" total height puts the top of our stacks right in between top of rear window glass and below the roof line on most trucks.
- Note, When selecting the perfect height for your rig, our Stacks are measured in total height, from bottom of the bed to the tip of the stacks.
- Easy, bolt-on design, makes the Stack installation process as friendly as possible. The things such as bolt on installation make the difference between a fun time, and a nightmare.
- All stacks include all needed hardware for mounting stack to the bed
- Optional Inlet Kits are needed if installing Our stacks to your exsisting exhaust system
Most stacks are built to order, hand welded using TIG and MIG processes.
Normal Ship time is 5-7 business days, depending on sizes and color
Note these finishes are NOT DPF Safe. Please contact for DPF In-Tact options!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next
best stack around
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2017
Simple and sweet best stack around sounds and looks amazing
Posted by Unknown on 7th May 2017
Looks good and sounds good
Great quality and sound
Posted by Mike on 9th Oct 2016
They package the exhaust very well and as I went through everything you can tell it's a very good quality. The flex pipe and exhaust clamps are really nice material and work very well when put together. On top of everything the look and sound are amazing your definitely getting great quality and sound from SoFlo !!! Big thumbs up
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2016
Very well built stack and was a breeze to install with the kit. The install is very clean and sounds great. I would absolutely recommend.
Best choice I made
Posted by Unknown on 15th Aug 2016
Very easy install, and it completed the look of my truck. Also it sounds great! Would highly recommend to anyone.
7 " meter cut
Posted by Unknown on 2nd May 2016
Stack is awesome very well built
Posted by roy waldrup on 16th Apr 2016
Great shipping and awesome customer service will surely do all my business here
8" Miter cut stack.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 9th Jan 2016
Awsome product . Easy to install . The inlet kit comes with everything you need. Very heavy duty built to last for years. Adam was a big help, customer service is excellent . If your looking for a stack kit you will find it at SOFLO DIESEL. There decals look amazing too. Thanks for everything. Will definitely do business again.
7" Miter cut
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2015
More than pleased with the product and the speed of of shipment. Very easy to install. Looks and quality are excellent. If you are looking for a stack you found it with Soflo Diesel.
7" Mitre Cut - Amazing Product, beyond satisfied
Posted by Unknown on 11th May 2015
The stack came nicely packaged, with the stack properly wrapped. The stack looks amazing, easy to install did with bare minimum tools. All the parts where there to nicely line everything up, just had to make a small cut on flex pipe only becaue my elbow wouldn't line up with a 4" to 5" converter I had at the end if my pipe.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next