Our custom stacks are Engineered to flow more air and give you the looks, and performance gains you desire.
Although there are several competitors offering cheaper and inferior alternatives, SoFlo Diesel's quality and attention to our products far surpasses the competition.
We strive to give Diesel Enthusiasts the most soild, best looking, and highest quality stacks available.
We use thicker material than our competitors, which yeilds less drone, more soild mounting, and lower stack temperatures to keep your load safe.
We love what we do, not to mention our stack kits are hand welded, cut and coated in the U.S.A
Our Stack features
- Our Simple Single kits use an effective and clean plate design, that allows for no inlet reducers, no clamps, and a full 8" stack from bed to tip.
- This allows for awesome looks, great flow, great sound, and super solid and easy bed mounting.
- Each kit is designed to fit as many configurations of trucks as possible. which means that the kits are universal, allowing for easy installation whether you have a Dodge, Chevy, of Ford, long bed or short bed.
- All stacks are powdercoated, using a slightly modified process, to withstand the heat, and retain a like-new finish for years to come.
- The Standard 40" total height puts the top of our stacks right in between top of rear window glass and below the roof line on most trucks.
- Note, When selecting the perfect height for your rig, our Stacks are measured in total height, from bottom of the bed to the tip of the stacks.
- Easy, bolt-on design, makes the Stack installation process as friendly as possible. The things such as bolt on installation make the difference between a fun time, and a nightmare.
- All stacks include all needed hardware for mounting stack to the bed
- Optional Inlet Kits are needed if installing Our stacks to your exsisting exhaust system
Most stacks are built to order, hand welded using TIG and MIG processes.
Normal Ship time is 5-7 business days, depending on sizes and color
Note these finishes are NOT DPF Safe. Please contact for DPF In-Tact options!
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great looking stack would recommend to anyone looking to get one
Well worth the money
Soflo did an amazing job once again, just installed an 8" mitre cut in my truck, asked for a custom height and they were more than happy to build it for me, cleanest and most beauty looking stacks out there
Extremely happy with the stack easy insulation only abot 30 min to install. Sounds and looks great. Staff was extremely helpful when placing my order. Stack had a few scratches in powder coat possibly from Shipping other than that very happy.
Very happy with it easy install only promlem i have is that it had couple deep scratches in the powder coat from something hitting it seem to be wrap up good for shipping must of happen before hand other then that all round great product
Sounds great and super easy to install. Only took 25 minutes. Cleanest installed stack I'd ever seen.
Super fast shipping, great customer service, very good quality and craftsmanship. Looks and sounds Awsome on my 7.3. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a stack kit.
Absolutely love it
Absolutely love my stack. Only thing i had to do was cut a couple inches off the inlet in order to fit the 90 on. Sounds amazing on my 6blow